It's easy to lose your marbles after having children. Don't worry, we are all on the same page.
Ways Life Changes When You Become a Parent:
1. A New Respect for Mom "Wow this is how much MY mom loved me"
2. Learning the joys of taking our time, saving up, and budgeting for the really important things in life.
3. You're amazed by how quickly you adjust to the lack of sleep -- how much you could still get done after only two to three hours of sleep.
4. Managing time and giving yourself about 30 minutes on to my 'leave by' time.
5. You don't get to go to the bathroom alone anymore, and you can actually get by on three showers a week if you have to.
6. Having a baby wake up call which means never needing alarm to wake up, the baby will do that for you.
7. You get to see things through the eyes of an innocent child, with wonder and amazement.